Baked Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 cup biscuit crumbs (Granita)
- 35g unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tablespoon honey (blue gum)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet (250g) cream cheese (Philadelphia Lite), softened
- 100g (about 4 large dollops) Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup (raw caster) sugar
- ¼ cup cornflour
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- Preheat (fan-forced) oven to 165°C.
- Prepare crust: Combine biscuit crumbs, butter, honey and cinnamon; press into prepared pan, and about 1" up the sides. (Optional) Bake for 10 minutes or just until dry. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat filling ingredients (except eggs) in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Pour filling mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until centre is almost set (or skewer comes out clean). Allow to cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.