This is a variation of "Concentration", or "Pairs". The object is to turn over cards (two at a time) to find matching pairs. A timer keeps track of how long it takes to find all the pairs.
- The timer starts once the first card is picked.
- Clicking on a card turns it face up to show its symbol. Click on a second card to see if it matches the first card.
- If the two cards picked don't match, they will be automatically turned face down again after a short delay.
- If the two cards picked do match, they will be removed from the board (also after a short delay).
- The number of attempts refers to how many card pairs are turned over in a game.
- An "accuracy" rate is expressed as a percentage. For example, if the player matches 3 symbols after 5 attempts, the accuracy rate is 60%.
- The player can start a new game at any time by clicking on the "Start New Game" button or reload the page .
- Keep track of best scores so far.
- Add an option to increase the number of cards.